Sunday, February 1, 2009

Recommendation--Midnight's Daughter by Karen Chance

A customer brought in some new books for credit late last week. There was a Paranormal Adventure book by an author I had not seen before and since the book looked interesting I took it home to read. This is one of the best Paranormal books I have read. It has a wry, sideways humor throughout the book, lots of action, good characters, interesting situations, and is overall a very good read. It does not have page after page of descriptive sex, which is a good thing. Some of the characters are sexy, but the reader does not have to drag through pages of plot stopping detail. I truly enjoyed this book.
The author has two other books, both with a different main character. I hope that those two and any others she writes in the future will show up at the store. I'll have this book in the store Tuesday.

No comments: