Tuesday, September 1, 2009

The Art of Racing in the Rain, by Garth Stein

I do not want to tell anything about this story as the reader needs to go into this book not knowing what to expect. I liked the book from the first paragraph, even when it got difficult in the last 1/3; and then, the ending was wonderful.
From the back cover--"A heart-wrenching but deeply funny and ultimately uplifting story of family, love, loyalty, and hope--a captivating look at the wonders and absurdities of human life...as only a dog could tell it."
From the front cover--"This old soul of a dog has much to teach us about being human. I loved this book.--Sara Gruen, author of Water for Elephants."
I highly recommend this book. There is not a copy in the store as I am keeping this copy for myself so that I can read it again and again.
Get this book and read it.

No comments: