Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Quick Book Review

See previous post for my rant on the trade paperbacks. One came in last week; it had a picture of a Labrador Retriever dog on the cover, so of course I looked it over and decided to take it home to read, which I did this weekend.
This book is Lost and Found, Jacqueline Sheehan. I found the book to be a good read with interesting characters, one of which is the dog on the cover. All the people are believable, interesting and, while sometimes annoying in some ways, are people who are enjoyable to get to know--just like real life. All the characters, animal and human, are dealing with what life has dealt them and trying to live to their fullest.
I am not going to say anything about the plot, as that needs to unfold for each reader. It is a very smooth plot that unrolls in a most believable manner.
This book is one of those little, unexpected treasures that sometimes graces our lives.

No comments: