Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Been busy--

I haven't forgotten this blog but I've been busy and preoccupied and have not had time to do anything. There was the Propane Battle at home (I'll try to write about that on the SageBeasties blog soon), the holidays and family, and at the store--lots of work to do.
I've had people coming to sell books to the store and I have bought some of those. It takes a bit of time to go through these and then get them ready for the shelf here. I am also in the midst of the shelf shift in the novels which is progressing slowly.
I have some quick book reviews to write for here and perhaps one or two longer articles for Associated Content. I just need to make the time to do that. At least, when I get home today, I will have heat in my house for the first time in about 1 1/2 weeks, and that will be much more conducive for sitting at the computer and writing. So do keep coming back.

No comments: