Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Does Work Go Home With Me?


And how exactly does one take home bookstore work?
Actually, a lot goes home with me. This is one wall of my tack room (a tack room contains horse equipment, such as bridles, saddles, halters, grooming equipment, etc.) which has been taken over by books. In the store, there will be one copy of a title on the shelf and a duplicate in the duplicate place. If there are further duplicates, they go home to storage in the tack room. These are two large book cases my handyman had lying around; he moved them here for me and put them up and then I filled them up. I have a system of inventory so I can take them to the store as needed. I sure don't need a gym membership; I do my weightlifting by moving boxes of book hither and yon.

No comments: